2011년 11월 28일 월요일

Songs I am hooked on recently



This song's name is The story only I didn't know and singer's name is IU.
I think she expresses her emotions well in the music. I really like her voice when she sings.
Although she is a teenager, she is already a good singer. To me, she is better than Girls' generation in the sense of singing ability.






Whenever I can't concentrate on my study, I listen to this music.
It makes me relax. This song's name is Last Carnival and group named 'Acoustic cafe' played it.
There are three people in the group, and they played the piano, cello and violine respectively.






This song's name is Brown city, and it became famous thanks to one audition TV program named 'Superstar K3'. In the program, singing group named '투개월(Two months)' sang this song. I like the audition program version, but this video is original version. 

댓글 1개:

  1. Oh! I think you have similar musical taste with me!:) I was so into the song 'The story only I did't know' I even considered choosing it as a song for my art project!
    I think it might be creative(in a sense, yeah) to choose a song, develop an idea and write an essay out of it! Wouldn't it be funnnnnnn!XD

    답글삭제