2011년 9월 29일 목요일

Chain writing

It was a gloomy day, and I was watching the cars passing by. The sun was shining brightly on the grass. Birds on the tree were twittering, and lovers on the street were flirting. It was quite beautiful day. Everything was beautiful, and ironically, it made me sad. Everything was perfectly beautiful except for me.
 If it was yesterday, I would feel perfect. But it isn’t today. Bright sun seems too bright, twittering birds seem noisy, and I don’t want to see the lovers. What makes me like this? I can’t really say about that. My thoughts come from me. But sometimes I don’t know where it came from. That moment is now. Let’s just think about what happened yesterday, the day I was happy.  
                  I CAN’T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! What’s wrong with me!? Why did I have to ruin the concert? I should’ve stopped at the moment. I FARTED while I was doing my solo part! Oh god. What a nice motorcycle I was at that moment!! I wanted to cry out loud, but I couldn’t. Only I could do is just blushing my face with shamefulness and frustrations: of course, there were several reasons which felt me shame, but the very first thing was that I was right in front of my lovely girl friend, Lou! I thought that it would be impossible to forget today’s happening, the way she saw me with surprise and frustration.
                  When I faced her eyes which were full of surprise, I noticed that she disappointed at me. She ran away from me, and I follow her and tried to grasp her by the wrist. And then cruel words came out from her lovely lips.
 “ Let’s break up. I don’t want to go out with the boy who farted during solo part.”
 I dropped my hand which had tried to grasp her with, and tears flew down my face.

댓글 3개:

  1. Hahahah. Weird. I was really amazed at the beautiful writing in the beginning, and then "a boy" seemingly got a hold of this and introduced a fart. All in all, it works, and I like it. It's beautiful and then funny and ultimately "weird." What's with the "motorcycle" thing? That made no sense.

    Anyways, as metafiction, the sky is the limit with this one. Maybe someone reading this in the future? The guy who wrote it, who ended up marrying the girl who didn't want to data guy who farted. Perhaps the "air cleared" after this incident (literally) and the two got together again. And they lived happily ever after.

    답글삭제
  2. "Lou" is also typically a boy's name.

    답글삭제
  3. While I was reading this piece of writing, I could definitely know that this peice is written by many students, because the tone of the writing suddenly changed in the middle of the story. It was fun :) But, to make more fluent story, you'd better unify the tone.

    But the story was funny and I could laugh while I was reading the story.:)

    답글삭제