2011년 9월 17일 토요일

My poem

START

I got lost in the dark
confusing where I have to go
I couldn’t see the light
being antsy with a panic

In the maze named competition
I flopped down
When the obstacle blocks me
I sank into despair

I know that
I will trip over again and again
But I too, know that
I will pick myself up again and again

Go forward without hesitating
then find the light
hidden by my fright

I can see the light there now
That would be exit of this maze
Right
It is just START!


It is a poem which I wrote in March, when I have just entered KMLA and worried about everything. Because I had hard time adjusting to KMLA life and study, this poem gave me a power to start again and again. And now, whenever I gey lazy, I remind the passion that I had at first reading this poem.

댓글 1개:

  1. Nice poem with a good message. How about choosing a picture to match the theme of the poem?

    답글삭제