2011년 10월 28일 금요일

In-class writing



I’ve heard so many times about the movie, ‘spring, summer, fall, and winter’, but it was the first time to see it. This movie started with the temple’s door opening, and I felt that it is about Buddhism. Because I believe in Buddhism, I could sympathize with this movie in many points, and understand the lesson which the movie conveys.
When the Buddhist monk punished young monk in the same way which the young monk tortured animals such as a fish, frog, and snake, I thought the old monk is so wise. Because if he scolds the young boy just by words, the boy wouldn’t know how the fault is serious. However, the young boy notices what his fault is and takes the lesson that all organisms’ lives are precious and killing those organisms can’t be accepted. As watched it, I admired the old monk’s method to teach the lesson.
When the young boy buried died fish, I was ready to cry. I could felt that how it pains to him to bury died fish and to recognize fish’s dead is his fault. Also I could predict that he is going to bear the burden in his mind forever. It was so sad because I know how regretting is torturing, and even this regretting will last forever.
    In general, this movie touched me. I want to get an opportunity to see the whole movie someday.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기